Thursday, May 17, 2012

Co-Op Confidential - Hayley Zedeck



Name: Hayley Zedeck
Year: Sophomore
Company: Turnkey Intelligence
Location: Haddonfield, NJ

What is Turnkey Intelligence?
Turnkey Intelligence is one division of the parent company known as Turnkey Sports and Entertainment. The other division, Turnkey Search, is involved with executive recruiting for high profile sports properties and organizations. The Intelligence side of the company focuses on developing products that allow sports and entertainment teams and companies to be more efficient with their business practices. The three products and services Turnkey provides work with data reporting and analysis, lead scoring and data appends, and sponsorship management.

What are my responsibilities?
Personally, I work with our Surveyor software product which deals with data analysis and statistics for sports organizations. My basic responsibilities consist of data collection, entry, organization, coding, and analysis. I also take part in programming surveys, maintaining and updating databases, and putting together finalized reports for clients using SPSS and PowerPoint software.

Do you like it so far?
I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience thus far at Turnkey. There was a big learning curve at first, but I have hit the ground running since that point. The environment is very welcoming and engaging, and allows employees to gain a lot of knowledge and increase their network immensely in their time here. I was given the opportunity to prove myself and trusted with important tasks from the get-go, and I am looking forward to gaining a lot of experience at this company.

Downsides?
The only downside at this point in my experience is in regards to traveling. Often with traffic it may take me an hour to get to or from the office, and that can get tiring.

What are you looking forward to?
I look forward to receiving more responsibility and opportunities to show what I am capable of. I believe I can be very successful in this industry, and I am working towards proving that and reaching my potential during these six months. 


- Written By Hayley Zedeck
@hzedeck

No comments:

Post a Comment