Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SMTSU Officer Profiles

As Drexel's SMTSU is still in its infancy stages, one of our first segments here at the blog will be to introduce you to the leaders of the program. These are the people that are working hard behind the scenes to not only put pizza on the table at the meetings, but put together events, market them, and make sure everything runs the way it should. Every day for the next week or so, we will be introducing you to a new SMTSU officer. 

Without further ado, it is my pleasure to introduce Vice President Kathryn McHugh:

1. Name/Year/Position at SMTSU

Kathryn McHugh/Senior/Vice President

2. What is your favorite experience working in sports?

My favorite experience working in sports so far has been when I worked ticket sales for the LXM Pro Tour. I enjoyed having the freedom with the job and was in charge of the VIP and Media Related guests attending the event.

3. If you had to pick one athlete to spend a day with, who would it be and why?
One athlete I would love to spend the day with would be Cliff Lee. I think he would be a great guy to hang out with and learn things from.

4. Favorite place you ever traveled to?

While I have not done a lot of traveling my favorite place would have to be Vail, CO. I went during the summer and enjoyed all the outdoor activities like white water rafting and hiking.

5. Subway, Currito, Chik-Fil-A, Taco Bell, or the Hans?
I would eat NONE OF THEM! I am not a big junk food eater.

No comments:

Post a Comment