Monday, March 7, 2011

"Here-I'm Open!": A Day in the Life (Part 1 of 2)


As a college student on Co-Op (a 6-month, full-time internship), taking an evening class, and running this organization with our outstanding group of officers, time is at a premium. 

With my many responsibilities, "busy" is a bit of a misnomer. Throughout the day today, I will be documenting my activities. Later this evening, I will post my day today, hour-by-hour. It will serve the second part of this week's edition of, "Here-I'm Open!" Hopefully it inspires you to take on a bit more responsibility on campus.

Be sure to check back either later this evening for Part 2! Until then, make it a good one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Kevin Giordano is a sophomore sport management major, with experience working in women’s and men’s professional soccer and collegiate athletics. For questions, comments, and story suggestions, he can be reached at kgiordano25@yahoo.com. You can also follow him on Twitter (@KevinGiordano).

No comments:

Post a Comment